Multiple instances of Wordpress with separate IP addresses

First I hope I am putting this question in the right area of the forum.

I am new to docker and am trying to run an experiment mostly for the sake of learning. I have successfully installed docker in a ubuntu VM on proxmox on my home server. Everything works as expected, and I have been able to install docker images from the terminal, from portainer and using docker compose. I have Wordpress running using the yml file below. Now I want to stand up a second wordpress image along side this one. These images are only accessed from inside my home network, for learning purposes and don’t have domain names. I am accessing the first one by its IP address and port number. I am sure I could stand up the second image with a different port mapping, but I want to try to give each wordpress site its own IP address using macvlan. I have successfully created and used macvlan from the terminal/command line but not using docker compose. Again, this is likely not the best way to do this, and I know I could use a reverse proxy but this is just a learning exercise for me (and a hobby, not my job). Any suggestions as to how I could modify this yml file to do that? I am using proxmox 7.3-3, Ubuntu server 22-10, docker version 20.10.23 and wordpress 6.1.1

version: ‘3.8’

services:

Database

db:
image: mysql:latest
volumes:
- ./database:/var/lib/mysql
restart: always
environment:
MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD: password
MYSQL_DATABASE: wordpress
MYSQL_USER: wordpress