Need help with a docker file

I am looking for a Docker professional, who can help me with the following issue.

If you a freelancer, don’t hesitate to contact me. We have some Docker issues from time to time.

I need a Docker file with:

• Directus
  • reverse proxy to Directus with HTTPS
  • updating LetsEncrypt certificate for HTTPS when needed
  • connects via SSH client to a specific SSH server and opens the port to MySQL / MariaDB (if connection is closed, it has to reconnect)

I want to set these configure variables:

• domain (for reverse proxy / LetsEncrypt certificate)
  • SSH host, user and password (to connect to the SSH server for the MySQL port)

I know that there are examples for these issues in the web, but I need someone who really can create my a valid Docker file (for productive use).

Hi Marc,

I’d be happy to help you with your Docker project. I’ve worked with Docker for a while now, and I’m confident I can create a Dockerfile that meets your requirements.

From what you’ve described, it sounds like you need a custom Docker image that sets up Directus with a reverse proxy using HTTPS, updates the Let’s Encrypt certificate, and connects to a specific SSH server to open a port for MySQL/MariaDB.

I’m comfortable with all of these technologies and can create a Dockerfile that’s ready for production use.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin