Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

No Such Image found error even though there is image available in private docker registry

Problem Statement : I am using private docker registry for docker image. Image with correct name:tag is available in private docker registry and also able to pull it from the machine manually. There is no problem in this.

I am using docker swarm having one manager node and two worker node. When I am trying to deploy the app using jenkins, I am using following command alongwith other commands like passing docker login details :

sh returnStdout: true, script: "docker stack deploy --prune --with-registry-auth --resolve-image=always --compose-file=compose.yml ${swarmService} "

However, I am getting

No Such image found error image-name:tag…

. Moreover, when I manually pull image on the respective worker machine where the app is assigned by manager node, the app run correctly. I did not find any issue related to docker login and docker image availability in the private docker registry. I don’t see any other reasons why I am getting such error though using

–with-registry-auth

as suggested on other blog on this error. Please suggest with your valuable inputs if encounters similar error in similar circumstances.

Hi kumarshorav,

Did you manage to solve your problem? I am currently looking at the same problem, also with using --with-registry-auth