PgAdmin container shuts down automatically after 20 seconds

I have tried many times some times faced the issue of my pgdb getting shutting down automatically after 5 seconds and now I am facing issue that pgadmin shuts down automatically.

To get any help, you’ll have to provide many more details. Please share the command and, I guess, Dockerfile you’re using to create and start the container? Have you been able to use the web interface in those 20 seconds?

Wat exact different ways did you try?

Thank you sir for giving time on this issue… I have tried runing the pgadmin and posgresql with the help of command “docker compose up -d” … and I am not able to use the web interface neither when pgadmin runs for 20 second not after that. and the pgadmin exits after 20 seconds. I have also tried running it as admin but still same issue is there.

version: "3.8"
services:
  pgdb:
    container_name: dev-pgdb
    image: postgres:13
    ports:
      - 5050:5432
    environment:
      - POSTGRES_DB=app-dev-db
      - POSTGRES_USER=doc
      - POSTGRES_PASSWORD=doc1
    volumes:
      - type: bind
        source: ./data/pgdb/
        target: /var/lib/postgresql/data
    networks:
      - nestjs-svr    
  pgadmin:
    container_name: dev-pgadm
    image: dpage/pgadmin4
    ports:
      - 5051:3002
    environment:
      PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL: admin@admin.com
      PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD: admin
      PGADMIN_LISTEN_PORT: 3002
    volumes:
      - type: bind
        source: ./data/pgadmin
        target: /var/lib/pgadmin
    networks:
      - nestjs-svr 
networks:
  nestjs-svr:

@meajay Please address this question in detail. For each way, please provide the docker-compose file and the exact commands you used.

You need to provide all details that allow us to understand what deployment configuration you use in your docker-compose.yml, what commands you tried. In case you reference external networks/volumes, please also provide how you created them.Also provide error logs from the container that shuts down.

Given the provided details, it is impossible to guess what the exact issue is and what causes it.