Problem on docker desktop

Hello,
I get these error when try up docker compose yaml. any help?

Attaching to app-1
app-1  | Traceback (most recent call last):
app-1  |   File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/spawn.py", line 116, in spawn_main
app-1  |     exitcode = _main(fd, parent_sentinel)
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/spawn.py", line 125, in _main
app-1  |     prepare(preparation_data)
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/spawn.py", line 236, in prepare
app-1  |     _fixup_main_from_path(data['init_main_from_path'])
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/spawn.py", line 287, in _fixup_main_from_path
app-1  |     main_content = runpy.run_path(main_path,
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 268, in run_path
app-1  |     return _run_module_code(code, init_globals, run_name,
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 97, in _run_module_code
app-1  |     _run_code(code, mod_globals, init_globals,
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/runpy.py", line 87, in _run_code
app-1  |     exec(code, run_globals)
app-1  |   File "/app/api.py", line 44, in <module>
app-1  |     from env_local import stored_training_data_path, stored_annotations_path, nllb_200
app-1  |   File "/app/env_local.py", line 9, in <module>
app-1  |     with open("config.json") as f:
app-1  | FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'config.json'
app-1  | Traceback (most recent call last):
app-1  |   File "/app/api.py", line 21, in <module>
app-1  |     manager = mp.Manager()
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/context.py", line 57, in Manager
app-1  |     m.start()
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/managers.py", line 557, in start
app-1  |     self._address = reader.recv()
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 255, in recv
app-1  |     buf = self._recv_bytes()
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 419, in _recv_bytes
app-1  |     buf = self._recv(4)
app-1  |   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/multiprocessing/connection.py", line 388, in _recv
app-1  |     raise EOFError
app-1  | EOFError
app-1 exited with code 1

This is an application error, not Docker. And it shows that config.json is not found. If you think this is related to Docker, please, show why you think that missing file should not be missing.

Hello, thanks for the reply. Was related with the path and you are right.

Now i get the app running but when i try to access to localhost:7070 i get ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

And ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

You do understand that we have no context information, unless you share it with us, right?

So please cover the answer to the question “what does someone who doesn’t know my setup need to know to understand my post?” in your answer as well.

Hello, thanks for the reply. docker is new for me and i am learning with these setup.

The question should still be answered. We can not guess what you do and how you do it.

You are the only one with the complete context knowledge, which unless you share it with us, remains that way. We can’t think of solutions, if we have no context.

An answer can only be as good as the details shared in the question.