Problems to acess WS

Hello World! I’m new in docker and i’m facing a problem that i need your help.

I have two machines: a server and a local. In the server when i try to consume directly a web service using the ip and port from our client, i got this error:

Client received SOAP Fault from server: BEA-382510: ALSB Assign action failed updating variable “errorHandlerRequest”: com.bea.wli.common.xquery.XQueryException: Error parsing XML: {err}FORG0005: expected exactly one item, got 0 items Please see the server log to find more detail regarding exact cause of the failure.

Using pgdump i could see that the application send many repeated requests to the service, but it called just once.

When I consume the same service from my local machine using ssh tunnel, i got this expected erro:

[javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: A Subcode must be namespace-qualified] - [com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: A Subcode must be namespace-qualified]

This expected error is because of some datas that are wrong. So, receiving this error means that the application is conecting with the service and it’s returning the right answer to the application. Using pgdump i could see the full payload of what it is receiving from tunnel without repetitions.

In server i made a ssh tunnel to the service i need to consume, like I did in my local machine, and it worked. I receive the same message error of my local machine.

We have already done:
1 - Created a new iptables rules for the source request A to destiny B using an especiifc IP we found in here: https://github.com/docker/libnetwork/issues/430

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 12.12.1.1/11 -d 55.55.55.55/55 -j SNAT --to 22.22.22.22
iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -s 12.12.1.1/11 -d 55.55.55.55/55 -j SNAT --to 22.22.22.22

2 - Docker updated to the last version (18.3)

We suspect that using direct ip and port of the webservice is making docker lose conection or send broken packages to the WS, because it didn’t occur when ssh tunnel was used.

Someone can help me with this problem and give me some light?

Thanks a lot!