Re-create deactivated organization

Hi there,

We recently deactivated our organization (namespace “chargeafter”) on hub.docker.com, and now when we’re trying to create it back again, we get an error message saying: “An organization with the same name already exists”.

How can we create an organization with that name again?

Thanks!

Hi, I reactivated the organization, and added you as owner. You should be good to go. Thanks.

Hi team, how are you?

it’s the same case with me, i deleted the “ingeint” organization (i was triying to convert it to an user :frowning: ), and now i can’t use the namespace anymore, could you please help me?

Thanks.

Hi

I was forced to deactivate my organization “medtower” when I wanted to connect a bitbucket account. I wanted to create it again now. But it wouldn’t work because an organization with that name exists already.

How can we fix this?

Best regards,
Tobias

Hi, I also need to reactivate the organization notifywatcher

Hello people, i need to reactivated mi organization ingeint, can you help me?

Best regards

Hi,
I also need to reactivate the Docker Organization ID ‘securends’

Hi, I also need to reactivate my organization ritboy, can you help me?

thanks!

Same here, for userfrosting on my account maloupitawawa

Hi, I also need to reactivate the organization onidivo

Hi, I also need to reactivate the organization optimeas

Hi there, is this the official way for re-activating a previously de-activated organization? Can please someone in charge respond? There are requests like the above all over the place and I don’t understand what should I do. I’ve been also waiting for a response on a support ticket for quite some time now.

Thanks

I also need to reactivate the organization kwanlab. The two owners should be jasonkwan and evanrees