I have a Spring Boot (Java) Project. I have 2 Docker Files
- Build Docker File - which installs Java SDK, Maven/Gradle and Downloads Dependency and finally builds the Single Jar file I need. This Jar file is my Application. This Jar File is then copied back to local directory using Volume (Docker)
- Application Docker File - which install bare bone, that is Java JRE, SSL Certificate and the Application Jar File (which was built by Build Docker File)
What I want to do is
- When some one checks in to the master branch of by github repository
- Fire my Build Docker File and create My Application Jar.
- Fire my Application Docker File and create the Application Docker Container Image. This Container Image I want to upload on Docker Hub
How do I do this on Docker Hub?