Use Docker to start Localhost connection from Device to AWS EC2 Instance

I’ve been unable to use Docker to connect to a localhost on an AWS EC2 instance (and I’ve been trying for 4 days now).

I’m running an AWS Linux EC2 Instance, where I’ve already installed all the dependencies, uploaded the 1 python script with the helper functions that utilize these dependencies (helper_functions.py), and the FastAPI script (main.py). My directory is called r_app, and it looks like:
helper_functions.py main.py __pycache__ Dockerfile leptonica-1.75.1 photo_1.jpg

I am trying to setup this FastAPI script for production testing purposes, and it has only 1 API call. I want to get my 1 API POST call (that utilizes my helper functions) running and available for access on my brower’s localhost (so connecting to the EC2 Instance).
Inside of main.py:

from fastapi import FastAPI, File, UploadFile, Form
from pydantic import BaseModel

import numpy as np
import cv2
from helper_functions import process_image 
app = FastAPI()

@app.post('/file')
def _file_upload(
        my_file: UploadFile = File(...),
        width: int = Form(...),
        height: int = Form(...),

):
    image_bytes = my_file.file.read()
    decoded = cv2.imdecode(np.frombuffer(image_bytes, np.uint8), -1)
    pg_image = cv2.resize(decoded, (width, height))
    new_dict = process_image() 
    return {
        "name": my_file.filename,
        "new_dict": new_dict
    }

I entered the following in my Dockerfile:

FROM ubuntu:18.04
EXPOSE 80
CMD ["ubuntu", "main.py"]

(I have no COPY or RUN statements since I have already manually included all the neccessary dependencies and files in my EC2 instance)

But after I build the image container, and when I run this in the command line

docker run -t -i -p 80:80 getting_started
I get the error
docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container process caused: exec: "ubuntu": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown.

Any help or suggestions is appreciated; thanks so much for helping me clear this roadblock!

Are you sure about the Dockerfile?

Neither any file (=main.py?) is copied into the image, nor is “ubuntu” an existing command in the container…