Using SAML/SSO in Linux containers?

I have some automated functional tests written that I run against internal preprod/QA web environments where I work. These sites mainly use SAML/SSO for authentication. I’d like to have these tests execute against the Chrome browser running inside of a Linux container, but the SAML/SSO authentication does not work when I attempt to do this. Is there any way I can set up a Linux container to work with SAML/SSO?

I’m afraid “does not work” is not enough information to help you. Can you be more specific?

Well in the particular case I’m working on at the moment, instead of auto-authenticating using your Windows credentials and landing on the main page of the web app, it’s prompting for credentials to be entered in what looks like a basic authentication box:

I don’t think you will be able to use your Windows credentials in a Linux container. Think of the container as a process on a Linux machine. It just happens to be in a virtual machine on Windows .

Since I am not actively working with Windows containers, I don’t know how it would work with Windows containers either or if it is possible at all.

If you think it should work and you passed the required parameters to the container, please, show how you did it and maybe we can figure something out.