Very first command while starting up container: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:370 ... no such file?

Hi,

I have a container that starts with a file called /entrypoint.sh. This file starts up some servers (apache, mysql, …)

Since there was a problem starting up MySQLd, I decided to move away that entrypoint.sh file, to get rid of the startup problem and then to be able to fix the errors in the script. I just renamed the file with docker exec -t -u root -i containername mv /entrypoint.sh /OLD_entrypoint.sh from a windows powershell while the entrypoint.sh was starting apache. Big mistake :slight_smile: - now the container won’t start at all:
(HTTP code 400) unexpected - OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:370: starting container process caused: exec: "/entrypoint.sh": stat /entrypoint.sh: no such file or directory: unknown

Is it possible to start that container (without rebuilding it) and undo the renaming of the file? E.g. to fire a very first command before executing entrypoint.sh?

Best regards, Alex