When run container

I am using Mac M1

After docker run docker ps -a i have restart my container it’s like nginx and magento 2 image

my all docker file avilable in this path

/Applications/MAMP/dockerSetup

and my magento derectory all file avilable on this path

/Applications/MAMP/dockerSetup/src

when i restart like via this command docker restart 2bb5ef42ec45

thet time i recevied this error

Error response from daemon: Cannot restart container 2bb5ef42ec45: failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting “/Applications/MAMP/dockerSetup/src/nginx.conf.sample” to rootfs at “/var/www/html/nginx.conf”: mount /Applications/MAMP/dockerSetup/src/nginx.conf.sample:/var/www/html/nginx.conf (via /proc/self/fd/9), flags: 0x5000: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type

after i have run this command docker inspect 2bb5ef42ec45

that time i see this issue in state section can you tell me what is it

“State”: {
“Status”: “created”,
“Running”: false,
“Paused”: false,
“Restarting”: false,
“OOMKilled”: false,
“Dead”: false,
“Pid”: 0,
“ExitCode”: 127,
“Error”: “failed to create task for container: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error mounting "/Applications/MAMP/dockerSetup/src/nginx.conf.sample" to rootfs at "/var/www/html/nginx.conf": mount /Applications/MAMP/dockerSetup/src/nginx.conf.sample:/var/www/html/nginx.conf (via /proc/self/fd/9), flags: 0x5000: not a directory: unknown: Are you trying to mount a directory onto a file (or vice-versa)? Check if the specified host path exists and is the expected type”,
“StartedAt”: “0001-01-01T00:00:00Z”,
“FinishedAt”: “0001-01-01T00:00:00Z”
},