I am extremely frustrated with Docker Hub at the moment and have done everything to try to login to Docker from my Windows Home PC. This worked 100% a few weeks ago, but all of a sudden get the error the following error message:
Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled while waiting for connection (Client.Timeout exceeded while awaiting headers)
Here is my problem and actions I tried:
- I use Windows 10 Home, with WSL2 Enabled and Docker for Windows installed.
- I am NOT behind a proxy, so the internet is open from my home PC
- I can build and run Docker containers locally
- I can view Remote Repositories on Docker for Windows
- I disabled my Windows Defender and local windows firewall, but get the same issue.
- I created a new Docker account with no repositories, but get the same issue
- I updated the password to make sure its not the wrong password
As explained in the top sentence, this worked 100% for me only a few weeks ago.
Anyone, please help if you had the same problem and have a fix for me.