A centralised storage for docker swarm?

Before I begin: Sorry if this isn’t the correct category but I coudnt find a help category. If I’m wrong here, just move the thread.

Hello guys, Im working with docker + linux since 2 weeks now and got a good understanding of most things already but I cant figure out how to make a centralised storage for my swarm cluster.

My current setup looks like this:
I have a Windows server 2012r2 datacenter edition which hosts 5 linux vms each with docker installed. 3 nodes are managers and 2 nodes are workers. I read, that cifs shares are the way to go for docker to be able to use the windows storage. Therefore I created a Windows-share which I mounted in Linux in “/mnt/dockerst1”. I am able to mount this share to my linux hosts, it works like a charm and I can view the files which I created in windows on that share.

My Problem now:
I cant get to use this share in my mariadb swarm. I want mariadb to place it files on that share so I have a central point where every swarm member can have access to.

My command:
sudo docker service create --name mariaDB2 --replicas 2 --mount type=bind,source=~/mnt/Dockerst1,target=/etc/mysql/conf.d -e MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=TEST mariadb

Whenever I use this command no replicas are made.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better method to use a central storage for a docker swarm?
I am glad for any kind of help!