Analytics on Docker Hub Pulls?

Hi,

I have a docker hub repository but there is very little statistics provided from docker hub Web UI. For example, I am very interested to understand the downloads, e.g., higher accuracy in pull #, as well as the distribution of the downloads (in terms of geo location or IP). Does any one know any way to either collect or infer these types of information from docker hub? It is ok if we need to upgrade to a plan (currently a free organization account)

Bin

1 Like

I need detailed download information as well. Currently, Iā€™m using the service below to get download counts but these counts are too broad. Is there an API to check these numbers? Additionally, we have various tags and we get the number of downloads for each tag? Is there an API in either free or paid accounts?
Thanks

What service? I think you forgot to mention it in your post. I donā€™t know any API to get these information. If you need one, you can ask for it in the roadmap: GitHub - docker/roadmap: Welcome to the Public Roadmap for All Things Docker! We welcome your ideas.

Update:

Okay, I have found the new topic: