Cpanel file system compatibility with docker image storage (cli)

HOSTING SERVER DETAIL
Hosting provider : OVH
Machine : remote VPS
Server : Apache2.4
OS distro : Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
SERVICES
App image : linuxserver/bookstack
DB server : MariaDB
Network : Docker default bridge Network

Hello,

Due to usage ISPconfig panel installed on my remote VPS, apps root directories are by default created under path such as /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/approot, so to make the application accessible from URL (e.g : in docker run command line below).

Q1 : is such file system compatible with the usage of docker images and containers ?
Q2 : If yes what should I pay attention for, so to have docker image/container (volumes, content) located a the right place ?
Q3 : after container image “linuxserver/bookstack“ gets pulled, should I move part of its content from location /var/lib/docker to another location ?
Q3 : should I modify the “-v“ flag line in below command line, or add one so to create “bookstackapp“ root directory at /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/bookstackapp ?

docker run -d \
--name=bookstack \
-e PUID=1001 \
-e PGID=1001 \
-e TZ=Europe/Paris \
-e APP_URL=https://subdo.domain.net:6875 \
-e DATABASE_HOST=XX.XXX.XXX.XX \
-e DATABASE_PORT=3306 \
-e DATABASE_USER=username \
-e DATABASE_PASSWORD=password \
-e DB_DATABASE=bookstackdb \
-p 6875:80 \
-v /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/config \
--restart unless-stopped \
lscr.io/linuxserver/bookstack:latest

Regards

All of your questions are related to “ISP config panel” (whatever this is), so that it really needs someone with experience with that admin panel to respond here.

Though, why don’t you just raise a support ticket and ask the OVH support? They should know the answers to all your questions.

Nothing of what you posted can be answered with common docker knowledge, except Q3 which really makes me wonder how someone would even come up with such an idea. Don’t touch anything inside that folder.