Following is my setup
- I have a windows box in which I have installed WSL. So I can create bash shell and work as though I am working in a linux box.
- I am running a docker toolbox on a Oracle VirtualBox in the same machine
- Now from my linux bash shell I am able to run node-red and connect from my google chrome browser in the windows box without any problem.
- Now I have created some nodes (for node-red) on my own and I want to install it in my container.
- So I did a $docker exec -it /bin/bash
- The problem here is that I am unable to install my own nodes because I am not a root. And sudo command does not work.
How do I get the root permission on my container instance? Or is there something special I need to do to get a container that could run a shell as a root user?