Docker engine not running

Hello, i was running docker perfectly till today when i got this issue.
Basically when starting Docker Desktop i see that the Docker Engine is always stopped.When i try to run it, it gets the pid and get stopped after a while. I’ve seen many solution around github but none worked for me. Posting some errors that i hope can be helpful:

error during connect: Get http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.39/version: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified. In the default daemon configuration on Windows, the docker client must be run elevated to connect. This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.

So i get this error when typing on elevated poweshell:

net stop com.docker.service and then
net start com.docker.service
these instructions lead the whale icon at the bottom to say docker is running but, still, using any docker command would give that error.

I got a different error while restarting Docker :

Timed out while waiting for Docker daemon to be ready
   in Docker.Backend.Processes.WindowsDockerDaemon.WaitForDaemonToBeReady() in C:\gopath\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Backend\Processes\WindowsDockerDaemon.cs:riga 147
   in Docker.Backend.ContainerEngine.Windows.DoStart(Settings settings, String daemonOptions) in C:\gopath\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Backend\ContainerEngine\Windows.cs:riga 222
   in Docker.Backend.ContainerEngine.Windows.Start(Settings settings, String daemonOptions) in C:\gopath\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Backend\ContainerEngine\Windows.cs:riga 96
   in Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeServer.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<Register>b__0(Object[] parameters) in C:\gopath\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Core\pipe\NamedPipeServer.cs:riga 48
   in Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeServer.RunAction(String action, Object[] parameters) in C:\gopath\src\github.com\docker\pinata\win\src\Docker.Core\pipe\NamedPipeServer.cs:riga 180 

I’m kind of beginner with docker and this is driving me crazy since everything was working fine till now,any help would be really appreciated.