Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

Docker for Mac with Devilbox

Hi everyone,
I am trying to get docker setup with Devilbox on a Mac when I run docker-compose up, I get permission denied for changing on var/log/php and then the php container exits out and when I go to localhost I get the error " 502 bad gateway error 1.18.0 Nginx error" so is there any way to figure out what’s going wrong, I have been stuck on this error for so long and would appreciate any help on how to figure out what’s going wrong. My default local host error is :
"2020/12/23 18:47:59 [error] 325#325: *3 connect() failed (113: No route to host) while connecting to upstream, client: 172.16.238.1, server: _, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://172.16.238.10:9000”, host: “127.0.0.1"”

The Devilbox is a modern and highly customisable dockerized PHP stack supporting full LAMP and MEAN and running on all major platforms. The main goal is to easily switch and combine any version required for local development. It supports an unlimited number of projects for which vhosts, SSL certificates and DNS records are created automatically. Reverse proxies per project are supported to ensure listening server such as NodeJS can also be reached. Email catch-all and popular development tools will be at your service as well. Configuration is not necessary, as everything is already pre-setup.

Furthermore, the Devilbox provides an identical and reproducible development environment for different host operating systems.