Docker for Windows always have to restart after boot?

Hello,
I am having an issue and I don’t know what setting I have messed up to fix it.
I have Windows 11, fully updated.
Docker Desktop, fully updated.
phpStorm, fully updated
This issue has been happening for more than a year, so the versions don’t seem to matter.

Everyday. I boot my laptop. Docker starts up, everything looks fine. Everything is running.
In phpStorm, I have php-cs-fixer and php code sniffer configured.
I start phpStorm and on the first inspection it does, it throws errors from php-cs-fixer and php code sniffer that files are not readable.

PHP CS Fixer: OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: unable to start container process: exec: “/var/www/laravel/vendor/bin/php-cs-fixer”: stat /var/www/laravel/vendor/bin/php-cs-fixer: no such file or directory: unknown

phpcs: OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: unable to start container process: exec: “/var/www/laravel/vendor/bin/phpcs”: stat /var/www/laravel/vendor/bin/phpcs: no such file or directory: unknown

The fix for this is simple. I right click on Docker Desktop and click on Restart.
As soon as it restarts, everything is fine.
But everyday, for more than a year, I have to restart Docker once a day after boot.

I have tried basically everything but an OS reinstall to try to fix this at this point. I am not going to list them all here.
I am just wondering if anyone has seen something like this before and can point me at anything to try.

Thanks,

Jeff