Docker for Windows much slower then Virtualized Ubuntu

Many years I have used for local development virtual machine on Ubuntu 14 under VMware. Files was mapped via WinNFS. I have decided to try Docker. First of all, I have installed Hyper-V (Windows 10 Pro 1803) and converted my old VM to Hyper-V. After that I have installed Docker for Windows and run on it one of my site, so I can compare speed in both versions.

I checked time to fist byte of one page in WordPress admin. On VM it opened in 7 seconds, on Docker 13 seconds. The version of php the same, I have tried give more memory for Docker, move it to SSD, move mounted files to SSD - there are no difference. Only disable Windows Defender give 2 second faster, but Docker is still slower than VM.

My question in it’s normal or I can improve speed any way? How to detect in what part I lose performance, on file mounting or MySQL, or PHP?

Can you file an issue (go to the Docker for Windows menu and select Diagnose and Feedback). That will help engineers diagnose the issue.

I have uploaded diagnose data: 075F871D-9311-4C68-B456-09AF782FEFD6/20181109072708