Docker restarting (132)

i have problem with docker, dock do not start
version 18.03.1-ce
Thx for reply

Docker’s internal DHCP works the same for me on debain and ubuntu. I don’t really understand the question. Can you show us what steps you’re taking, the results you expect, and the results you get?

install docker
$sudo apt-get update
$sudo apt-get upgrade
$sudo -s
$apt-get install wget
$wget -qO- https://get.docker.com/ | sh
$sudo usermod -aG docker root
$sudo usermod -aG docker rs
$docker run

docker run -d --name restreamer --restart always -e “RESTREAMER_USERNAME=YOUR-USERNAME” -e “RESTREAMER_PASSWORD=YOUR-PASSWORD” -p 8080:8080 -v /mnt/restreamer/db:/restreamer/db datarhei/restreamer-armv6l:latest

on debian (raspbian) work fine

form debian, docker get ip form eth0, normal connect, 192.168.88.105:8081 and work

but ubuntu… ubuntu mate
install docker

$sudo apt-get update
$sudo apt-get upgrade
$sudo -s
$apt-get install wget
$wget -qO- https://get.docker.com/ | sh
$sudo usermod -aG docker root
$sudo usermod -aG docker rs
$docker run

docker run -d --name restreamer --restart always -e “RESTREAMER_USERNAME=YOUR-USERNAME” -e “RESTREAMER_PASSWORD=YOUR-PASSWORD” -p 8080:8080 -v /mnt/restreamer/db:/restreamer/db datarhei/restreamer-armv6l:latest

not working, i have new ip 172.17.0.1 docker0 network :confused: but vim have ip 192.168.88.128 from eth0

Are you trying to debug the container that keeps restarting? Sorry man, but I’m still confused. Are you saying that the IP being given to the container is the reason it’s restarting?

now I do not know if it is not the fault of the equipment, because on the side of the person who developed it has no support for VIM, do you think that this can be a problem?

for reboots, for raspberry pi it’s been for a month now and it’s fine, and on VIM, it just does not start, as I delete the restart it also does not work. look that the ports do not start …

look Installation Raspberry Pi / ARM - Restreamer

To me it looks like the container is not even starting. The ip allocation and kernel network setup is probably not attempted due to earlier problem.

Does the bind mount source exist? /mnt/restream/db
Have you looked in /var/log/messages for the docker daemon messages? Sometimes the error shows there.

I can assure you that this simple ‘docker run’ command indeed runs on ubuntu.

the base will be created only after configuration, and to do this the dock must start. There are no errors, literally even 1 error, about the ip address, I tried in different ways, eth0 and docker0 but on debian there is also docker0 and it works without the eth configuration.

dock ip is 172.17.0.1 :confused: