When running a docker image I get Permission Denied error because of CMD ["/node/execure.sh"]. Details below:
- Docker Version: 1.12.0-rc2
- I am running on MacBook Pro 10.11.5
- I am basing the image on ubuntu 14.04
- I am setting it up for nodejs
- I created a sample code (most basic nodejs app) to narrow it down to only dockerfile. Docker file is attached.
- based on my investigation when I take out CMD ["/node/execute.sh"] from Dockerfile, the image runs ok, when put it in running the image fails with the following error message:
docker: Error response from daemon: oci runtime error: exec: “/node/execute.sh”: permission denied.
- the run command I run is below:
docker run -i -t sepigh/node_helloworld: