Can someone please help me in accessing the registry API’s for dockerhub account. Key points here are:
- I have dockerhub account and their I have both the private and public repositories.
- I tried “https://registry.hub.docker.com/v1/repositories/inderpreet20/fedora/tags” and this gives blank string
- After some research, I tried accessing the images by “https://registry-1.docker.io/v1/repositories/inderpreet20/fedora/tags” and this gives error “Required Authorization”
- Which version of registry API is in use now for dockerhub? I saw the documentation for v2 is also available but with v2 in above URL’s i always see the blank page.
- What will be the actual URL that can be used to access these registry API’s.
Here in above points, I have only mentioned about my public repository. My account is also part of one organization where we have the private repository. So do accessing these repositories requires some different approach?