I am raising an apache and php server with docker, I can enter and view it but other people in my network cannot access the

I am learning docker, and my first step was to create a server with apache and php, and show a simple code; What I did was build my image with my docker file according to the following lines of code:

Start my container by creating an image in the folder in which the dockerfile and index.php file is located, using the following command:

docker build -y my-php-app

My Docker File

FROM php:7.2-apache 
COPY . /var/www/html

My index.php:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=edge">
    <title>Document</title>
</head>
<body>

<h1>Hola Mundo</h1>
    <?php
        echo '<p>Estoy Ejecutando mi primer contenedor en Docker</p>'
    ?>

</body>
</html>

Then run the docker run specifying the port where the host will listen (my localhost):

docker run -d -p 8080:80 – name my-prueba my-php-app

The error that throws me when I try to enter my container from another computer in my network

I raised my server with XAMPP and everything perfect, my network companions can reach you, but lifting it with docker can not.

Proxy is used in my company, and I already set it up but I don’t know if that can greatly influence

please share how your started your container.

I already uploaded more information

The ip from the browser url is your host’s ip?

yes it’s my ip

my%20ip

This pretty much looks like Windows. I have no experience with Docker on Windows.
With Docker on Linux, this would have worked, unless firewall or wlan guest isolation blocks the communication…

If you run Apache on you Windows host, are people able to access it within your network?

I am effectively using docker on windows.

With XAMPP my network partners were able to access my server normally

Your host ip and mapped host port to the container port 80 matches the URL you used. Thus. It should work… though, then again: I have no idea about the oddities of Docker for Windows.

Someone with Docker for Windows experience need to pitch in.

If someone with windows experience is needed to try to solve the error