Hi support team!
Current we’re running docker swarm with 4 node :
- 3 node master + 1 node worker.
- All 4 node docker server running VM with mode global
- Os : Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
- Docker version : 18.09.0
- We use gitlab to run CI/CD deploy service via docker stack with healthcheck
Occasionally we encounter problems like this:
- When one node in docker swarm load very high and can’t resolve and other node cpu usage very low.
- We tried kill container and when container healthy but it continue to load high and experience endless looping.
Anyone ever encountered this problem and how to resolve it.
Please help me!