Kubernetes - K8S-kubectl-minikube messed up docker setup

Docker 17.06
Windows Pro 64bit laptop

Docker on windows worked fine, until I installed GCP/minikube.

After setting up docker on windows and runnign few containers, I started minikube/GCP installation, for learning.

minikube/kubectl worked fine, but docker did not start post minikube install and threw error below.

It looks like Kubernetes - kubectl-minikube does not coexist with docker, on windows.

Since then, I couldn’t get docker running, I had to reset my windows 10 and do a fresh install.

In windows, what is it, that K8S uses from docker, to make it messed up? I know K8S creates a VM in hyper-V, but what minikube/kubectl do in the background, that causes docker to crash?

Docker error below :

Unable to create: The running command stopped because the preference variable “ErrorActionPreference” or common parameter is set to Stop: Failed to create the virtual hard disk.

The system failed to create ‘C:\Users\Public\Documents\Hyper-V\Virtual Hard Disks\MobyLinuxVM.vhdx’.
at New-MobyLinuxVM, : line 222
at , : line 385
at Docker.Backend.HyperV.RunScript(String action, Dictionary`2 parameters)
at Docker.Backend.ContainerEngine.Linux.Start(Settings settings)
at Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeServer.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.b__0(Object[] parameters)
at Docker.Core.Pipe.NamedPipeServer.RunAction(String action, Object[] parameters)