Offline installation

Hi,

I am trying to install Docker CE on a Windows 10 VM that has no internet connection. Is there a recipe to install Docker CE using the standard installer or should one continue to use the Docker toolbox as described at:

?

Thanks and best regards,

Will

1 Like

I don’t use docker toolbox myself, instead I just install everything myself on virtualbox VMs that are built on vagrant using scripts.

However, to make it an offline installation I simply run the vagrant tool to build a single manager and save the image.

Without Vagrant the same process can apply I can mount or git pull the my Vagrant project to a local folder and run the same scripts to download the software and configure the machine that has a fresh copy of the OS.

I also adapted my vagrant scripts for Amazon EC2 installation so you can probably use the same script

The standard installer goes online. This person, and I, are/were looking for solutions that could be done offline.

1 Like

I am facing the same problem here…
I have to run the installer logged in as an administrator account that has no internet access, and then, the installation doesn’t complete…

Thank you for this forum and interesting topic!

How can I install docker in my pc.