hey , you can close this the instance that this was on got deleted from
AWS. but we had to up the kernal and then change the storage driver due to
the kernel change , so we got it working
be sure you have your ( on SYSTEMD stuff) docker.service file correct and FORMATTED correctly as well,
you can get this error it can be for having malformed syntax in the control file specifically lid/systemd/system/docker.service at the ExeStart line , remove any edits you made to this an retype them in to check accuracy of the syntax and commands here , type them in one line if possible
Ubuntu 16.04, kernel 4.4x
I happen to be using docker-compose, but getting the same issue.
I have consul to provide external key service. When I run it but don’t tag any of the services with the “networks: -mynetwork”, it all runs fine. As soon as I add the created network, I get this: “ERROR: error getting pools config from store: could not get pools config from store: Get http://10.0.1.180:8500/v1/kv/network/docker/network/v1.0/ipam/default/config/GlobalDefault/?consistent=: dial tcp 10.0.1.180:8500: getsockopt: connection refused”
Now, I notice ipam mentioned in there. does this mean that instead of defining my network like this: