Possible? docker-compose down -> Delete files

I have a Docker Container, build with a Dockerfile, a docker-compose.yml and some additional scripts and files. On docker-compose up a docker-entrypoint script is doing some commands and I wonder if there is also the possibilty to delete some files on docker-compose down?

Which files?
You can remove volumes

docker-compose down --help
Stops containers and removes containers, networks, volumes, and images
created by `up`.

By default, the only things removed are:

- Containers for services defined in the Compose file
- Networks defined in the `networks` section of the Compose file
- The default network, if one is used

Networks and volumes defined as `external` are never removed.

Usage: down [options]

Options:
    --rmi type              Remove images. Type must be one of:
                              'all': Remove all images used by any service.
                              'local': Remove only images that don't have a                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              custom tag set by the `image` field.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             -v, --volumes           Remove named volumes declared in the `volumes`
                            section of the Compose file and anonymous volumes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          attached to containers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            --remove-orphans        Remove containers for services not defined in the
                            Compose file
    -t, --timeout TIMEOUT   Specify a shutdown timeout in seconds.
                            (default: 10)

No, I don’t want to remove the volumes. I just want to remove a simple file in the container environment (in this context in a alpine environment).
Like a simple bash/shell command on docker-compose down