Pushed images not updating on Docker Hub

As of this morning, I seem unable to push images to Docker Hub. The docker push mynamespace/myrepository operation seems to complete successfully in my terminal, but when I visit the repository page on hub.docker.com the Last Pushed timestamp is incorrect, and my newly added tags are not shown.

I was able successfully push images to the same repository as recently as yesterday. Have there been any recent changes to hub.docker.com that might cause this?

EDIT: I have done some testing and confirmed that I am unable to push to hub.docker.com under the following circumstances:

• pushing to an existing private repository (the same one I successfully pushed to yesterday)
  • pushing to a new public repository on my own namespace
  • pushing to a new private repository on my own namespace
  • pushing to a new private repository on a different user’s namespace
  • pushing to a new public repository on an organization’s namespace
  • pushing to a new private repository on an organization’s namespace

All repositories I attempted to push to were initialized using hub.docker.com’s web client, and my account was added as a collaborator or to a group with “Write” permissions to all private repositories I attempted to push to. Is anyone else seeing issues like this?

EDIT 2: System information

• Host OS: Mac OS X 10.10.5

• Docker

% docker version
Client:
 Version:      1.8.1
 API version:  1.20
 Go version:   go1.4.2
 Git commit:   d12ea79
 Built:        Thu Aug 13 02:49:29 UTC 2015
 OS/Arch:      darwin/amd64

Server:
 Version:      1.8.1
 API version:  1.20
 Go version:   go1.4.2
 Git commit:   d12ea79
 Built:        Thu Aug 13 02:49:29 UTC 2015
 OS/Arch:      linux/amd64
  • Docker Machine
% docker-machine --version
docker-machine version 0.4.1 (e2c88d6)

Same here. I can push and pull. But on docker hub it shows never pushed and no tags.

Yes, I have the same issue and actually I thought the issue is addressed in latest version of Docker, so I upgraded from 1.7.0 to 1.8 and still the issue persists.

Sorry for the necromancy, but did this ever get resolved? I’m having the same issue.

same issue here… there is bug on docker hub where the image does not update immediately…

can someone help?

same here. would like to get this issue solved… thanks.

I has the same issue. Is there any workaround?

Same here any solution

In my experience, it takes some time for the updates to show up on docker hub. Around a day.