Simple but complete web GUI

Hello, I’m new to Docker.
I’m used to managing containers with Proxmox or the software integrated into Synology NAS.

I installed Debian 12 in a dedicated VM in Proxmox and followed the official guide to add Docker.
I would like to install a web GUI that allows me to create, configure, modify, run and monitor containers directly from the browser.

Is there anything suitable you can recommend?

Thank you.

You mean like Portainer?

I strongly recommend creating and mofifying (recreating) containers from terminal where all the required parameters are supported and you can find copy-pastable instructions as well, share configs and commands when you need help in a forum without relying on screenshots which are hard to see, and use the Web GUI only for checking logs, browsing containers and occasionally inspecting containers, networks, images, volumes or any object that has to be inspected during debugging or lrarning. Otherwise you will use a GUI that is not supported by Docker Inc directly and solving issues will become harder. Especially when you create a container through Portainer and portainer can’t start due to an issue but you can’t update other deployments either since you don’t have the compose file or commands to run the containers from terminal.

Thanks for your answer.
Anyway yes, I meant something like portainer.

It seems odd to me that an official GUI hasn’t been developed.