[SOLVED]Cannot Install docker-ce on Debian Stretch

I visited this site for a solution

# dpkg -l | grep libgnutls ii libgnutls-deb0-28:amd64 3.3.8-6+deb8u7 amd64 GNU TLS library - main runtime library rc libgnutls-deb0-28:i386 3.3.8-6+deb8u7 i386 GNU TLS library - main runtime library ii libgnutls-openssl27:amd64 3.5.8-5+deb9u3 amd64 GNU TLS library - OpenSSL wrapper ii libgnutls30:amd64 3.5.8-5+deb9u3 amd64 GNU TLS library - main runtime library ii libgnutls30:i386 3.5.8-5+deb9u3 i386 GNU TLS library - main runtime library

It looks like I have two (2) versions of libgnutls when I try to remove libgnutls-deb0-28

So I try to remove one of them - the older one with some errors that prevents me from completely removing the package:

[code]# apt-get remove --purge libgnutls-deb0-28
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
libcurl3-gnutls : Depends: librtmp1 (>= 2.4+20131018.git79459a2-3~) but it is not going to be installed
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused by held packages.[/code]

Using synaptic - I looked into BROKEN packages. Resolve this issue by deleting these packages and now I don’t get error message using apt-get update for the docker repository.