I can connect to the running Remote Desktop Services service in a container launched from a Windows Insider image.
I cannot connect to the service from outside the container
- Base images is
- Dockerfile adds a registry key to enable a listener in the container
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- Build image from Dockerfile
- Launch image into a powershell process with
docker run -it -p 3390:3389 termserver powershell
- Start TermService with
- Verify service is running with
- Inspect listening TCP ports with
The last step should output all services listening on a port. TCP port 3389 (RDP default) should not appear in the output.