Unavailable to deploy with docker

I have subscribe to a trial version of docker EE and it’s been someday that i tried to deploy automated build for azure (docker EE for azure (standart/advance 17.06 or 17.03))

Expected behavior

automated deployment and infrastructure ready as soon as deploy is done (+ 15 min for DTR)

Actual behavior

error for the deployement of the VM scale set of Manager

error code {“code”:“DeploymentFailed”,“message”:“At least one resource deployment operation failed. Please list deployment operations for details. Please see https://aka.ms/arm-debug for usage details.”,“details”:[{“code”:“Conflict”,“message”:"{\r\n “status”: “Failed”,\r\n “error”: {\r\n “code”: “ResourceDeploymentFailure”,\r\n “message”: “The resource operation completed with terminal provisioning state ‘Failed’.”,\r\n “details”: [\r\n {\r\n “code”: “AllocationFailed”,\r\n “message”: “Allocation failed. Please try reducing the VM size or number of VMs, retry later, or try deploying to a different Availability Set or different Azure location.”\r\n }\r\n ]\r\n }\r\n}"}]}

Additional Information

try to deploy Azure EE basics the swarm wasn’t created automatically and failed to add the worker to the swarm.
haven’t try the azure container services deployment yet

Steps to reproduce the behavior

try the automated deployement of Azure EE with this tutorial :

NB: don’t use capital letter in principal App or swarm name it’s causing issue .

2. …

@outwares what instance types did you choose for workers and managers and how many of each did you select when trying to deploy? It’s possible that you hit a Azure enforced limit on your subscription based on the Azure error message:

Please try reducing the VM size or number of VMs, retry later, or try deploying to a different Availability Set or different Azure location.

Manager
count 1
instance D3 (as recommended)

worker :
count 1
instance D2v2(as recommended)

don’t know where to search for the limitation of the subscription. but if you could guide i would appreaciate it .

(have check on lock and there is no limit or lock ressources.)

The default Azure limits are documented here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-subscription-service-limits.

i am trying to reach the support because the subscription is a microsoft partner one and not explicit about a free or a standard type .