I expect Docker windows to behave like an ordinary windows on mac OS. So I can switch to anther app and not see Docker for Mac windows on top of my apps. Keyboard focus shall never be stolen by Docker for Mac windows
Update downloading window, and all other window are show on top of all my other windows. So I’m forced to see downloading progress window all the time it is being downloaded.
Moreover, an update request window is not only shown on top, it is also stealing keyboard input focus. I my case I was typing some text message in the other app and a part of my input was captured by Docker for Mac window.
- the output of:
Moby Menu > Diagnose & Feedbackon OSX
- a reproducible case if this is a bug, Dockerfiles FTW
- page URL if this is a docs issue or the name of a man page
- host distribution and version ( OSX 10.10.x, OSX 10.11.x, Windows, etc )
Steps to reproduce the behavior
- install prev version of Docker for Mac
- have slow internet connection
- check how update windows behaves