An organization with the same name already exists

Hi Everyone
I got the same issue, trying to put my company’s name an error message arises: “An organization with the same name already exists”.
What procedure do I need to do?
Please your help

Best regards

Hi,

We have the same problem I want create an account / organization for my company, but the account or organization exists, but I can not find the account on GitHub. The company short name is “intershop”.
What can I do? Can somebody help me? I wrote a mail to Docker, but this does not help.

Best regards

Hello, I am having the same problem. The organization “ditus” already exists, but I cannot view it or find it. Can you resolve this for me?

1 Like

This exists as a user, Docker

This already exists as an organization, Docker, related to https://www.intershop.de since 2016.

Both of you will need to choose different names.

Hi. I can see that a user exists. I created that user, however, there’s something wrong because I have tried to get my password using three different email addresses and nothing is coming through… I mean, is that user even linked to an email? Has it become left on its own or something?

Hi, I am in a similar boat, I want to create the Qualtrics organization but was told in the UI that an org with that name exists. I’d like to understand whether someone else at my company created it, who’s the admin, etc. I work at Qualtrics. My email is sanson@qualtrics.com

Hello, I am having the same problem. The organization “attentigroup” already exists, but I cannot view it or find it. Can you resolve this for me?

Hello. Same issue, different organization. It looks like someone created the ARIN org back in 2015, but nobody still here seems to remember who. Would it be possible to either be given control of that organization or let me know who created it so that I can try reaching out to that person?

We are trying to get the organization set up so that we can centrally manage the few dozen subscriptions that we need to add ahead of the grace period ending after Monday.

Thanks,
Pete

Hello,

same problem with my account.
I’m trying to upgrade my personal account to a Team one, but I can’t create the organization namespace “tiscali”.
Is there a way to solve it?

Thanks

Davide