Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

An organization with the same name already exists

Hi,

We are the IT department and it seems someone has already created an organization using the company name. How can we know who has that organization?

On the other hand I created an organization called vicomtec, how do we remove that one?

Best Regards

SistemasVicomtech

(Ming He) #2

Hi, what is the organization name?

Hi muffintin0,

The organization name I would like to create and I cant because someone already has it is vicomtech.

The organization name I created incorrectly and would like to remove is vicomtec

Best Regards

SIstemas

Hello!
Any update on this?

Best Regards

Sistemas

(Ming He) #5

Hi, i added you to the owners team in the vicomtech organization, you should be able to manage it, as well as adding other members. I also removed the vicomtec org.

Hey @muffintin0,

I have a similar problem. I want to create the Antescofo organisation but it already exists, is there a way to know who created that? and/or transfer the ownership?

thanks,
ej (from Antescofo.com) :wink:

@muffintin0; same issue here. How do I found out who the contact person is for the organization “xilinx”. I don’t want to have to email my CEO. Thanks, Bryan

(Ming He) #8

Hi @wilderfield, can you send me an email to ming.he@docker.com from your “xilinx” email account? I can reply with the details. Thanks…

(Ming He) #9

Hi @adminww, sorry i just saw the message. Please send an email to ming.he@docker.com from the “antescofo.com” email domain, i will reply with details.