Cannot find Docker images in Windows 11

Oh! Yes I started from desktop gui. Ok, so there is no compose file to edit, and I can stop looking for it. What does Desktop use instead?

This shows me a compose for a container I created myself on the command line, but not one pulled and started using Docker Desktop. I guess because as rimelek said in other answer, desktop doesn’t use or create compose files.

Nothing. As @meyay wrote

You can copy the docker run commands to the clopboard. Go to the containers tab in Docker Desktop. Click on the three dots on the right side in the line of the container. and “Copy docker run”.

The generated command that you can copy could be much longer than neccessary to run the container, because it seems it contains variables that are set in the image.

Docker does not magically create a compose file for you. How did you create the container on the command line? Those two containers have not been created using docker run, they must have been created using docker compose up.

Well it shows the compose file used to create the compose project is located in the directory ´A:\docks\docker-bootstackand is calledcompose.yml`. This is the compose file you want to edit and re-deploy.