I’m new to the docker concept.
Her is what I’m trying to test. ( build the Golan project using docker image ) and finally creating the .exe in my local folder.
- checkout my source code from bit bucket which is a Golan project.
so project is in my gopath src directory
- I’m using docker for windows to run my docker container.
- I’m referring to below documentation to do the compilation ( https://hub.docker.com/_/golang )
- docker run --rm -v “my local project folder” -w "my local project folder " golang:1.8 go build -v
But this is failing giving below error
can’t load package: package xxxxx: no buildable Go source files in /go/src/xxxx
any help highly appreciated
Finally, if your issue has not been addressed elsewhere, running:
- Settings Diagnose & Feedback Open Issues.
This forum is not an official product support or issue reporting channel.