Docker hub pro account username change

Hello, Since I got no response from Docker hub support despite the claim that Pro accounts get support, this is my third attempt to get help.

I have a pro account, but would like to change my username. I realize that there is an FAQ article to change username, but involves setting up another account, if so, how do I take my pro account with me when I had already paid for the whole year?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I’ve been waiting for reply from docker support on this for over a month now.

Thanks
MG

Could you solve it? I have a similar problem except I could not create a new user with the new name because I have an organization with the same name. I paid for the pro subscription and I cannot use that since all of my recent docker images are under the organization. Even if I deleted the organization I could not create a user with the same name as far as know. So apparenlty I paid for nothing . I contacted the support team more than a month ago and an automatic response was that they have too many open ticket so I have to wait until they can deal with mine. It would be alright if it did not cost me money :slight_smile: