Docker toolbox not working in Win7

Hello,

I am using Win7 machine and installed Docker toolbox along with Virtualbox. I have enabled the Hardware Virtualization in the machine as well. When I try to launch the start.sh script to initiate the docker-machine, I get the below error message.

Starting “default”…
(default) Check network to re-create if needed…
(default) Windows might ask for the permission to create a network adapter. Sometimes, such confirmation window is minimized in the taskbar.
(default) Creating a new host-only adapter produced an error: C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage.exe hostonlyif create failed:
(default) 0%…
(default) Progress state: E_FAIL
(default) VBoxManage.exe: error: Failed to create the host-only adapter
(default) VBoxManage.exe: error: SetupDiCreateDeviceInfo failed (0x00000005)
(default) VBoxManage.exe: error: Details: code E_FAIL (0x80004005), component HostNetworkInterfaceWrap, interface IHostNetworkInterface
_(default) VBoxManage.exe: error: Context: "enum RTEXITCODE _cdecl handleCreate(struct HandlerArg *)" at line 71 of file VBoxManageHostonly.cpp
(default)
(default) **This is a known VirtualBox bug. Let’s try to recover anyway…**
Error setting up host only network on machine start: The host-only adapter we just created is not visible. This is a well known VirtualBox bug. You might want to uninstall it and reinstall at least version 5.0.12 that is is supposed to fix this issue
Looks like something went wrong in step ´Checking status on default´… Press any key to continue…

The current Virtualbox version in my machine is 5.1.10 . Could some one assist me with the resolution?

I tried changing the Network setting of the Virtual machine in Virtualbox to Host-Only Adapter, but the machine doesn’t even start after the setting is saved and throws the below error

Failed to open/create the internal network ‘HostInterfaceNetworking-VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter’ (VERR_SUPDRV_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND).

_Result Code: _
E_FAIL (0x80004005)
_Component: _
ConsoleWrap
_Interface: _
IConsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed}
Dexter7
_ _