Here’s my app https://github.com/tenzan/testapp
It’s sample app that consists from:
I want to make a development environment in
Docker and I assume I will need to create 3 containers:
- The app itself (this is where
- Web server based on Nginx (this is where
- DB server based on MySQL (this is where
and link containers in the way:
- Application <–> Web server
- Application <–> DB server
- If the thoughts above are correct?
- Will I have to create one
Dockerfileper container or is it possible to create 3 containers with one
PS: I believe this work will be very helpful to other people so I will keep it accessible.