Failed to install docker 17.09.1-ce on win10 pro 16299

I’m unable to update docker from 17.09.0-ce to 17.09.1-ce on windows 10 Pro build 16299. I noticed that the updater uninstalled my docker (don’t see docker in control panel add/remove programs) and unable to install new version. I also found leftover file in C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\ so I tried to remove but unfortunately I couldn’t because Docker.Watchguard.exe keep asking me for admin rights even I’m an admin.

Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker.Watchguard.exe’ is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at LightweightInstaller.UnpackArtifactsStep.d__23.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at LightweightInstaller.InstallWorkflow.d__19.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at LightweightInstaller.InstallWorkflow.d__18.MoveNext()

I managed to remove everything with revo uninstaller software and restart the machine and then I am able to install docker again.