Installation of Docker failed

Installation of Docker for Windows 17.06.3-ce-win27 failed after a Docker update failed to install. I can no longer install Docker for Windows.

I am using Windows 10 Pro Version 1703 Build 15063.540.

This is the error I get when I try to install Docker:

Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Docker.Watchguard.exe’ is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
at LightweightInstaller.UnpackArtifactsStep.d__23.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at LightweightInstaller.InstallWorkflow.d__19.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at LightweightInstaller.InstallWorkflow.d__18.MoveNext()

I have tried removing Docker.Watchguard.exe but it doesn’t work; it will always re-appear in the folder after I delete it.

Did you try to uninstall first and then re-install?

Docker was already uninstalled somehow, maybe the auto-update uninstalled Docker before trying to install the new version but failed at the installation stage.

In any case, this issue was somehow resolved on its own. After a few days, Docker could somehow be installed again.

搞定了吗?我也遇到这种问题。。搞了半天也搞不明白哪里出问题了