Hardware assisted virtualization and data execution protection must be enabled in the BIOS

Hi

I have the following problem. Hardware assisted virtualization and data execution protection must be enabled in the BIOS

Now I know that first I must have Windows 10 Pro. So I upgraded from windows Home 10 to Windows Pro.
I donwloaded docker.

Then I ran a new task cmd . to open command as administrator

Ran dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All
Ran bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto

But it still does not work, so i am guessing that my BIOS might be wrong

so I ran wmic bios get smbiosbiosversion which returned 8TCN44WW
The motherboard is LENOVO LNVNB161216

Now i want to run docker, I can buy a later Labtop with windows 10 home and update to Windows Pro.
Or I could buy a labtop with windows pro installed and I guess the BIOs would be the right version, that is the most expensive route.

I fixed the problem I needed to enable enable virtualization in bios here is a very good youtube vid on how to do it

Then restart.

You might run into a second problem involving Linux not set up properly

It will give you a link read that but all i did was run the following commands

dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux /all /norestart

dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:VirtualMachinePlatform /all /norestart

and download and ran wsl_updatex64

Its all in the instructions for Linux

Then restart

These steps helped me resolve my docker start problem. - Hardware assisted virtualization and data execution protection must be enabled in the BIOS
I was getting confuse with Windows features was available to select for Hyper-v but Hyper-v was not running in sysmtem.

These steps helped me resolve my docker start problem Hardware assisted virtualization and data execution protection must be enabled in the BIOS

Thank you so much