I accidentally created an organization on DockerHub and now I can’t remove it. Am I missing something?
Currently there isn’t a way to delete from the Web UI. If you let me know your Dockerhub account and the organization name, I can delete it for you.
Or you can send the request to email@example.com
cool, the organization name is researchtriangleinstitute.
The researchtriangleinstitute organization is deleted.
I also need to delete an organization that I no longer need. Can you help me ?
What is the name of the Organization that you want to delete?
organization name: displaymanagement
displaymanagement is deleted.
I also want to delete organization name : letzchange from my account, i accidentally created it.
I have deleted your organization
hi, could you please delete this org I don’t use anymore?
intelbdt has been deleted.
I would like to delete optionsawaydev.
Can you delete
@pcruse3, your organization
optionsawaydev has been deleted.
@ducatel, your organization
tracesoftwareinternational has been removed.
This feature should be available in the next version of docker hub ?
Hi, please can you delete my organization
chimeraentertainment? Thank you very much!
@olinicola, your organization
chimeraentertainment has been deleted.
We don’t have a way to delete or change user account or organization names, sorry. You’ll need to
- create a new organization with the name you want,
- purchase the private repos you need
- create the repos you need to be private and mark them private.
- pull all your current images from your current org
- docker tag them with the name of your new organization
- push the newly tagged images to the new organization
- delete the repos from your old organization
- downgrade the private repos on your old organization (so you’re not paying for private repos you’re not using)
- on the new org, recreate any Teams and give them corresponding permissions on the new org repos.
We also don’t have a way to move any Commercial Support licenses from your old org to the new org.
I’m sorry there is so much work to do – renaming accounts is a long-requested feature, but I don’t have an ETA for when it might be available.