How to find/contact owner of organization

Hi there,

is there any way how to find/contact the owner of given organization via hub.docker.com ? The particular organization I am interested in links to the organization I am admin of on Github, however it is not clear who owns the matching organization on Docker hub.

Great question… did you ever figure this out? i have the same issue

It is not possible to find the owner or contact information of an organization on Docker Hub unless the owner has explicitly provided that information on their Docker Hub organization page or on their Docker Hub account profile.

However, if the organization you are interested in links to the organization you are an admin of on GitHub, you may be able to reach out to the owner of the Docker Hub organization through GitHub. You can try sending a message or creating an issue on the owner’s GitHub repository to ask for their contact information or to request access to their Docker Hub organization.

Alternatively, you can try searching for the owner’s contact information on other online platforms, such as social media or professional networking sites. However, keep in mind that this may not be effective, as the owner may not have a presence on these platforms or may not wish to be contacted through them.