Docker Community Forums

Share and learn in the Docker community.

Linked accounts tab missing

Hi,

i’m trying to link my github to my docker hub account but there is simply no such tab in the settings.

I already added more details to my account, verified my mail but the tab ‘Linked accounts’ just does not show up.
I can’t find anybody else having this issue on the web.

Trying to access it via the url /linked-accounts redirects me to general.

It must be an utterly stupid mistake i make o.O

Thanks for help

1 Like

Ok, i just found out its a pro feature. Topic closed :grimacing:

1 Like

I am having this issue and I don’t know what the answer is. How did you fix your issue?

same here.
Is this really pro feature? I cannot find such a information. I hope to know how to fix it.

I found Automated Builds is required pro, team and business. Was there a change?

Since June 2021, automated Docker builds for GitHub need a Docker subscription indeed. Using a Pro account, I see the following, which only mentions automated builds:

These account links are used for Automated Builds, so that Docker Hub can access your project lists and help you configure your Automated Builds.

Aside: I am quite sure I once used GitHub (OAuth) just to register or log in. But I cannot find that option on the login page, so maybe I’m wrong. (It seems my password manager tells me I used GitHub OAuth for Docker in April 2019.)

1 Like