New Automated Builds from BitBucket are broken

Hello.
When I add new Automated Builds from my BitBucket repos it is added success. But it cannot be executed at all with error:
Failed to clone repository: Cloning into ‘/tmp/build_bxntfvdxxkwhopfwojdsh3f’… Warning: Permanently added the RSA host key for IP address ‘131.103.20.168’ to the list of known hosts. Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.

The error appers due to Docker HUB doesn’t add Deploy Key to the repo. Any advices? I need it solved as soon as possible.

Hi Ivan,

We currently have an open issue with the Bitbucket linking. You can track the status and add comments here: https://github.com/docker/hub-beta-feedback/issues/213

We have ran across some cases where the deploy key wasn’t available on the automated build because it was originally created as public. Users are able to get this resolved by deleting the automated build on Docker Hub and creating a new automated build matching whatever the Bitbucket repo Access level is set to (public/private). Once you’ve deleted/re-created matching the Bitbucket settings a deploy key should be available.

Let me know if you still have issues.

Thanks,

Jerry